K9ERP Release 188.8.131.52April 22, 2019
K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206May 14, 2019
- In certain cases, the customer pop-up message does not display correctly. this update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, adding a new item to a nomenclature form does not clear the form for a new entry. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases an item may incorrectly display as picked in a sales order. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases files uploaded to the File Manager do not populate until the form is refreshed. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, the auto-complete feature did not work in custom columns added to customer and vendor forms. this update resolves this issue.
- An option to download the Post COGS Procedure results has been added.
- A WooCommerce order status configuration form has been added. You may now choose which order statuses to import into K9.
- A new report has been added called Assembly Progress.
- Two new columns have been added to the Line Items tab of the Assembly Document: Customer and Sales Order Line number. Additionally, notes recorded for a part in the originating Sales Order will populate the Notes tab for each line item in the Assembly Document.
none at this time
Small business-affordable ERP software - Enterprise ERP features and functionality