K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206October 16, 2019
K9ERP Release 220.127.116.11October 21, 2019
Two new columns have been added to the Customer List report: Date Added and Date Active. The Date Added column displays the date the customer was added to K9 as a Potential Customer. The Date Active displays the date the customer was made Active.
- In certain cases you could not copy an existing document to a new one. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases you could not populate a Matrix item in a Sales Order. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases you could not update documents using the Bath Revision form. This update resolves this issue.
- The Accounts Families form has been renamed to Accounting Families
- The Inventory column in the Accounting Families has been renamed to Purchases.
Small business-affordable ERP software - Enterprise ERP features and functionality