K9ERP Release 18.104.22.168October 7, 2019
K9ERP Release 22.214.171.124October 18, 2019
- You may now edit files locally when using multiple companies.
- You may now define access to specific reports in the security Permissions form.
- In certain cases, items with a Kit part type and a Do Not Buy status will appear on the Material Requirements Planning. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases you cannot add items to an Kit. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases when marking a user as inactive an error appears incorrectly stating that there are open items assigned to them. This update resolves this issue.
The File Manager has been moved to the Communications tab.