K9ERP Release 18.104.22.168July 16, 2019
K9ERP Release 22.214.171.124August 21, 2019
- The Update COGS procedure now accounts for component costs for items used in assemblies and invoiced at a alter date. Because the cost is being updated from the purchase receiving/invoice, the assembly number will not display the details in the Update COGS procedure, but it does create an updating journal entry.
- The Available column has been added to the Picking Work Area. Note that if you have multiple picking work areas opened containing the same item the data displayed will only be accurate for the first document opened.
- Custom Columns have been added to the Workflow.
- In certain cases when canceling a Shipping Document and re-creating it, items may not be picked, This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, financial statements would display erroneous start and end dates when run for a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, when canceling a Shipping Document the picked items do not display on a new Shipping Document based on the same Sales Order. This update resolves this issue.
none at this time
Small business-affordable ERP software - Enterprise ERP features and functionality