K9ERP Release 220.127.116.11January 6, 2020
K9ERP Release 18.104.22.168January 29, 2020
- You may now choose a different fiscal period for a copied document. Note that the selected fiscal period must be open.
- Two new reports have been added: Days Since Last Customer Purchase and Days Since Last Part Sale. They are located in the Customers category of the Reports form.
- In certain cases, Customer Returns started in 2020 would result in an error message. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, sorting a list view by date displays incorrect data. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases when adding a K9 user as a Calendar item participant they may not see the item displayed in their calendar This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases you may have incorrect Accounts Receivable numbers if your bank or cashier code matches the customer's account code. This update resolves this issue. If you have experienced this issue, this update will correct all existing transactions. It is not recommended to change the bank or cashier codes.
- When uploading an Inventory Count template with blank values K9 would reject the data and the import would fail. This update resolves this issue by replacing blank values with zeros.
- In certain cases when opening Purchase Order form a Sales Order may result in too many lines in the form. This update resolves this issue.
- The Part Type filter in the Part Catalog has been changed to a drop-down menu.
- The Kit Components column in the Part Catalog has been expanded.
- This release is part of a multi-part roll-out of new forms and functionality. This part includes new outgoing logistics forms. These new forms, with their increased performance and enhanced features, will replace the existing forms.
Small business-affordable ERP software - Enterprise ERP features and functionality