K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206March 3, 2019
K9ERP Release 220.127.116.11March 18, 2019
- In certain cases, a fully picked sales order will not receive the Complete Pick flag automatically. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases an open balance is incorrectly reflected on a customer statement. this update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, adding a custom column to a report may trigger an instability that causes the report to not run. This update resolves this issue.
- A new "Release Notes" link in the System Update form will take you directly to the K9ERP.com release notes page.
- Several new columns have been added to the Part Availability system that give greater insight into in-use quantities.
- When receiving new items for an existing lot, the expiration date will default to the expiration date already defined for that lot number. You will not be able to override the expiration date in the receiving form, but you will be able to update it in the Lots form.
None at this time.