K9ERP Release 188.8.131.52February 2, 2019
K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206February 18, 2019
- In certain cases a printout will not function if a conflicting line is hidden in the Printout Config. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases the Lot Expiration date will not display correctly although it is being recorded correctly. This update resolved this issue.
- The bin location for components no auto-populates in the Assembly Form based on the default bin location established for the part in the Part Catalog.
- The first phase of K9ERP's new E-Commerce integration has been released. You may now connect Shopify and WooCommerce stores to K9 and import customer and order information. Note that this is a pre-release beta. Please speak to your implementation team if you wish to enable this feature..
- The Associated Tasks form now displays tasks in order of Start Date in descending order.
- The decimal place precision in the price column of the Vendor Part Alias form has been updated to allow for additional places.
- A New config option called Operations has been added. Marking this option with a No hides all Operations sub-system options.
- The Vendor Code has been removed from printed checks.
- Additional Custom Column options have been added to several printouts.