K9ERP Release 126.96.36.199January 18, 2019
K9ERP Release 188.8.131.52February 2, 2019
- The Sales Order and Line number from the originating Sales Order have been added to the Pro Forma Invoice.
- A new column called Description, has been added to the Assembly Document.
- The customer's PO number has been added to each line in several documents. These can be enabled in the Printout Config. These forms include:
- Customer Shipment
- Shipping Invoice
- Sales Invoice
- Pro Forma Invoice
- Customer Return
- Customer Credit
- The Associated Tasks form now displays tasks in order of Start Date in descending order.
- The decimal place precision in the price column of the Vendor Part Alias form has been updated to allow for additional places.
- A New config option called Operations has been added. Marking this option with a No hides all Operations sub-system options.
- The Vendor Code has been removed from printed checks.
- Additional Custom Column options have been added to several printouts.
- In certain cases you may have an item incorrectly marked as not received when in fact it was. This occurs when an item on a PO is modified while a receiving document is in process for it. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases when linking multiple Sales Orders in a single Shipping Document, the Partial Pick check box in the Sales Order may not check automatically. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, Shipping Documents that have already been billed may display in the Batch Invoices form. This update resolves this issue.
- Some items were not recorded properly in the Customer Audit Trail. This update resolves this issue.