1. A Part Availability column has been added to the Order Items sub-level of the Customer Quote form
2. Inactive users have been removed from choose lists.
3. Added “New” button in Chart of Accounts form.
4. Added additional logging capabilities to the Audit Trail form
5. The Security Permissions form has been updated to include additional columns from these forms:
a. Payment Terms
6. Custom columns have been added to the following forms:
a. Trial Balance
b. Part Catalog
c. Balance Sheet/P&L
d. Audit Trail
e. Return Material Authorization
f. Service Calls
g. Assembly Document
h. Inbound Logistics Forms
i. Shipping Document
j. Inventory Count
k. Inventory Adjustments
o. Warehouse Transfer
p. Service Contract
q. Payment Terms
7. The Audit Trail sub-level for the following forms have been update to include additional data fields:
a. Return Material Authorization
b. Service Calls
c. Assembly Document
d. Inbound Logistics Forms
e. Shipping Document
f. Inventory Count
g. Inventory Adjustments
k. Warehouse Transfer
l. Service Contract
m. Payment Terms
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.