1. In certain cases when using K9’s credit card processing a credit will display twice. The customer’s card was never refunded twice. This update resolves this issue.
2. In certain cases a lot number may display more than once when picking and not pressing the save button between lines. This update resolves this issue.
3. When copying a COD invoice the payments tab may not display. This update resolves this issue.
1. You may now run reports in PDF format.
2. The way user names are displayed in the File Manager is now consistent with K9’s standard format.
3. The Open File Manager button located in the attachments sub-level throughout K9 has been updated. Clicking on it will now bring you directly to the file-level view for that entity. For example, clicking on the button while in a customer's details will open the files for that customer in the File Manager application.
4. The Audit Trail sub-level for the following forms have been update to include additional data fields.
Currency Exchange Rates
Journal Entry Patterns
5. The Security Permissions form has been updated to include additional columns from these forms:
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.