K9ERP Release 188.8.131.52July 27, 2018
K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206August 28, 2018
K9ERP Release 220.127.116.11
1. In certain cases when using K9’s credit card processing a credit will display twice. The customer’s card was never refunded twice. This update resolves this issue.
2. In certain cases a lot number may display more than once when picking and not pressing the save button between lines. This update resolves this issue.
3. When copying a COD invoice the payments tab may not display. This update resolves this issue.
1. You may now run reports in PDF format.
2. The way user names are displayed in the File Manager is now consistent with K9’s standard format.
3. The Open File Manager button located in the attachments sub-level throughout K9 has been updated. Clicking on it will now bring you directly to the file-level view for that entity. For example, clicking on the button while in a customer's details will open the files for that customer in the File Manager application.
4. The Audit Trail sub-level for the following forms have been update to include additional data fields.
- Service Contract
- Currency Exchange Rates
- Default Accounts
- Cost Centers
- COA Structure
- Sales Representatives
- Tax Components
- Account Families
- Journal Entry Patterns
5. The Security Permissions form has been updated to include additional columns from these forms:
- Picking Work Area
- Journal Entry
- Operations Worksheet
- Customer Shipment
- Bank Reconciliation
- Update COGS
- Vendor Part Numbers