K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206April 23, 2018
K9ERP Release 220.127.116.11May 10, 2018
Included in K9ERP update 18.104.22.168
- Currency Type, Currency Amount and Rate columns have been added to the journal entry form.
- The vendor RMA number column may now be selected to print on Vendor Return documents. This columns prints the RMA number in the References tab of the Vendor Return form.
- The decimal precision for quantities on printed and emailed documents has been updated. If set to zero decimal precision, quantities will now display as a whole number (i.e. 7 instead of 7.0). Financial numbers are unaffected.
- A display column with the originating document number for the line has been added to report #138 – Invoice with part details.
- A new filter for sales reps has been added to these reports:
- #18 – Aged Receivables by Invoice
- #64 – Aging by 30-Day Period per Rep
We are pleased to announce a new view option has been added to the File Manager to allow viewing of documents using Microsoft’s online viewer. This will be updated with the online editor shortly. Please note that the File Manager is a BETA and files are not being backed up.