K9ERP Release 18.104.22.168March 11, 2018
K9ERP Release 22.214.171.124March 18, 2018
Included in K9ERP update 126.96.36.199
- In certain cases, workflow rules can be overwritten by follow-up rules. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, manually entering a new serial number in the shipment form resulted in an error. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, customer invoices do not display on the receipts form. This update revolves this issue.
- In certain cases, some transactions may not reflect accurately in customer statements. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases, lot numbers and serial number entered into the Purchase Receiving form do not save properly. This update resolves this issue.
- In certain cases when using the K9 credit card processor, refunds do not reflect on the deposits form. This update resolved this issue.
- You may now print checks directly from the COD Invoice form.
- A new config option has been created called Multiple Sales Reps. This option allows you to assign more than one sales rep to a transaction. Note that several reports may display data differently when multiple reps are assigned to a document the report is based on.