K9ERP Release 188.8.131.52February 19, 2018
K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206March 8, 2018
Included in K9ERP update 220.127.116.11
- A site reference has been added to calendar reminders. Users may now link customer sites to calendar reminders.
- On certain screen resolutions, when the extra security option is enabled, the Vendor Invoice Items did not display properly. This update resolves this situation.
- Resolved issue of service contract installments based on contract start date generating properly.
- Included is an update to the existing warranty assignment system currently in K9ERP. The following changes have been made:
- Created a new Warranty tab and moved all logic associated with warranty assignment to this tab.
- Lock the document line item if there is a parent document related to it.
- Clear the data in the document line item in the part if the part information changes and has been saved.
The following update only applies to K9ERP VARs, MSPs and Resellers:
- Add use command to the run script update in the dealer dashboard.