K9ERP Release 126.96.36.199February 7, 2018
K9ERP Release 188.8.131.52February 15, 2018
Included in K9ERP release 184.108.40.206
- A new Sales Tax Collected report has been added. It is identical to the current Sales Tax Report (report #51), but includes a new column displaying the amount of sales tax actually collected via either payments or account reconciliations.
- Added cashier accounts to bank/cashier tab of payments form. You may now issue a payment from any bank/cashier/credit card account.
- A new Create Payment option has been added to the Vendor Invoice Actions tab. This will allow you to open a payment linked to the current vendor invoice.
- Shipments via K9’s UPS and FedEx integrations can now be created for Pro-Forma Invoices
- A new informational message has been created for expired lot numbers. This message will display when a user attempts to select an expired lot number in any logistics form.
- A new tab was added to the Customer form called Open Orders
- A new tab was added to the Vendor form called Open Orders.
- Implemented document lock in several forms including:
- Journal Entry
- In certain cases, an error occurs when an Incorrect Syntax Error occurs when attempting to delete a temporary customer. This update resolves this issue.
- This update resolves the issue of the city appearing twice on check printouts
- In certain cases, the document message does not disappear after clicking OK. This update resolves this issue.
- There was an issue with the mouse caret on the receipts and payments forms, specifically the bank/cashier tab. This update resolves this issue.