K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206January 9, 2018
K9ERP Release 220.127.116.11January 16, 2018
Included in this update:
- Update chart of accounts procedure to exclude unnecessary accounts.
- Resolve an issue where the part does not auto-populate in the vendor and customer part alias tabs if a quick search is run before attempting to add a part. If a user does not search first, the part populates as normal. The issue occurs only after the user performs a quick search in the part alias form and then attempts to populate the part number.
- Resolves the issue where in certain cases the customer credit tab shows incorrect data.
- Added customer return tab to customer shipment, removed customer return tab from customer Invoice
- In certain cases the vendor ETA date does not auto-populate. The hierarchy should be:
- Vendor alias tab
- Part catalog MRP tab
- This update enforces the ETA date.
- The Due Date terminology for all documents has been simplified.
- The update process has been modified to unify the app and database versions.
The following updates only apply to members of the K9ERP MSP Channel:
- Application pools update. This is relevant only to resellers.
- A new procedure will be added to automatically delete the contents of the K9ERP Temp folder. This folder contains copies of all printed documents that are, in any case, not accessible to the end-user. At the end of the current day, the procedure deletes the previous day’s files. This is being done to free up server space and increase performance and security. This is relevant only to K9ERP resellers.