K9ERP Release 188.8.131.52January 28, 2018
K9ERP Release 184.108.40.206February 7, 2018
Included in K9ERP update 220.127.116.11
New filter options have been added to the BI reports. Example: If you want to see only 5 sales reps from all existing reps, this will the ability to choose those 5. The same methodology will work for several BI report columns.
Also added to the BI reports:
- A method to create and save report templates.
- The ability to export the BI results to Excel. Note that only what you see on the screen will be exported.
- In certain cases, the customer or vendor name does not populate properly. This update resolves that situation.
- In certain cases, running the Create Kit Price in the sales order resulted in incorrect pricing being displayed. This resolves that issue.
- Note added explaining why cancellation fails when attempting to cancel document with dependent documents.
This is a BETA release of the K9ERP Document Management system.
- We are releasing a first version for initial feedback from you, our users. Because this is a controlled release, not all features will be available, however the major components of the system are included. We encourage you to test it out and let us know any feedback you may have. As a note, until we are out of beta, please do not upload documents that you do not have backed up elsewhere. NOTE: The File Manager is temporarily located in the System Maintenance menu. It will be moved to the Communications menu once it is passes beta.